Labels

Princess Pictures


I made these princess plaques for my daughter's princess room. I paid $3 for the calendar
and $10 for the board. This project cost me $13.00.

Old Disney Calendar my wife bought off of Ebay for $3. It had 12 princess pictures.


I bought 1 board and cut it into 9 pieces. The size of my calendar pages.
 1x12x10


I used the some pink paint that I already had and painted the outside edges
and the outer edgea. The color went good with the princess calendar pictures.

I brushed on the mod podge and put the princess picture on the top.
I started at the bottom and pressed the picture down to get all of the air
bubbles out.



I didn't get all of the wrinkles out. When it dried, the wrinkles were not there. :)
So you don't have to get it perfect.

I let it dry a couple of hours and look, no wrinkles.

I made a template for my holes on the back, so I wouldn't have
to measure each time.

I put red tape on my drill for the depth. Then I drilled the holes at a
diagnal.

No comments:

Post a Comment